- Horse Baseball Caps
- Gifts for Horse Lovers
- Pajamas with Horses
- Girls Clothes with Horses - 4 to 6X
- Girls Clothes with Horses -- 7 to 16
- Hair and Jewelry for Horse Lovers
- Horse Bags - Backpacks, Lunch Box, Duffel Bag, Purse and Wallets
- Womens and Juniors Horse Clothing
- Baby and Toddler Horse Clothing and Toys
- Horse Socks
- Horse Hats and Outerwear
- Blankets, Beach Towels, Bedroom Decor
- Horse Toys and Books and Craft Kits
- SLIGHTLY FLAWED
Understanding Juniors Sizing
Regarding our Juniors Horse Pajamas...
In the United States, "Juniors" is an adult female size range, in cuts geared to teens and young adults.
- Bottoms typically have a shorter rise, lower waist, and slimmer thigh than "women's" sized clothing.
- Tanks and tops are typically cut slimmer.
- Juniors sized clothing is worn by women of all ages, along with girls who have outgrown children's styles
Juniors sizes overlap with Girls sizes and Misses (womens) sizes.
- Juniors size Small is similar to Girl's size 14-16.
- Juniors size XS is similar to Girl's size 10-12, but longer.
Juniors sizes are typically cut 1-2 sizes smaller than Misses (womens) sizes. This depends, of course, on the exact gal who will be wearing the clothing. The best advice we can offer...(along with the sizing charts often included with specific items)
- For Misses size 4-6... choose Juniors size Medium
- For Misses size 8-10... choose Juniors size Large
- For Misses size 12... choose Juniors XL
Remember --- for pajamas, a perfect fit is not necessary, and all of our juniors pajamas have elastic waists and functional drawstrings.
- Tend to have a more relaxed (larger cut) style pant, and the tops tend to be cut wider.
- When shopping with a juniors size in mind (odd numbers), choose one size smaller in women's sized items.
- When shopping with Girls sizes in mind, choose size X-Small for size 14-16
Regarding all of our clothing:
The specific manufacturer's sizing chart is included on the product page for specific items, when it is available to us. In other cases, you will often find our sizing reccomendations.
If you'd like to talk with us for more help, please feel free to contact us email us or by phone.